5th Annual Planning for Qualitative Research: Design, Analysis and Software Integration
5 new courses!
The “Planning for Qualitative Research: Design, Analysis and Software Integration” professional development event is a three-day series of classes for researchers who wish to build their qualitative-research skills and integrate qualitative methods into their research designs and perspectives. Students and researchers from all disciplines and industries are welcome. Both half-day and one day classes are offered.
- Click hereto download registration form.
- Click hereto download course descriptions.
View the complete course descriptions here.
View instructor bios here.
- Half-day morning classes will be held from 9:30am – 12:00pm.
- Half-day afternoon classes will be held from 1:30pm – 4:00pm.
- Full-day classes will be held from 9:30am – 4:00pm.
- The lunch period runs from 12:00 – 1:30 each day.
- Suggestions for lunch will be provided. Meals are not included in the session fee.
HOW TO REGISTER
There are two ways to register:
- Click here to register online.
- Click here to download registration form. Completed forms and payment should be sent to ResearchTalk via email, fax or conventional mail.
Registration and Payment Must Be Received By November 22, 2013
- Temple Student – $ 125.00 per full-day
Non-Temple Student – $ 190.00 per full-day
- Temple Faculty/Staff – $ 190.00 per full-day
- Non-Temple Registration – $ 235.00 per full-day
- Temple Student – $ 150.00 per full-day
- Non-Temple Student – $ 250.00 per full-day
- Temple Faculty/Staff – $ 250.00 per full-day
- Non-Temple Registration – $ 290.00 per full-day
- Temple Students, Faculty and Staff must provide a valid temple.edu email address.
- Full payment, or payment guarantee via organization PO, must be received by 11/22/13 in order to obtain early registration pricing.
- If you register before 11/22/13 and do not pay by 11/22/13, you will be invoiced at standard registration rates on 11/23/13.
1115 Polett Walk
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19122
Directions and course room assignment will be provided with registration materials.
Temple has a small hotel (22 rooms) on campus, The Conwell Inn (1-888-379-9737, www.conwellinn.com). In addition, several hotels in Center City Philadelphia offer a discount for persons attending Temple events. A list of these hotels, as well as other information, is available at www.temple.edu/studentaffairs/orientation/resources/.
Ask for the Temple discount when contacting hotels.
HOW TO REGISTER